Please visit  this website

http://www.hhvitiligo.com/vitiligotreatment.php 

As we all know All vitiligo treatment websites have something in common...they help a little and they say 90 %, This one promise to try for free....Have I missed some News ....Any one who heard some one who try  this hospitals treatment , I don't want to judge by the website it looks scam but you never know.

You need to be a member of Vitiligo Friends to add comments!

Join Vitiligo Friends

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Baumsegutt, I went to the website. It does look like a pure marketing ploy. It seems that you have to go to the location there for treatment. I work with a good Chinese medicine doctor locally. I will send him the website and ask for his opinion next time I visit him.

• I do not see any updated on this. Is there any update from someone confirming this treatment is not fake and true...?

• I did some research over internet. Could not get a lot of data but based on many websites, articles, it does not seem to be fake but hard to confirm if that is a real and not fake...

So we need some person having chinese contacts who can inquire and provide us this confirmation.

• Scams they all are! Trust them not, you must!

• Tv News about the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9c9bZ1XamE

Hey Seun ...We know most of them are scams ...but there meight be some truth in some of them ...we cant find out unless we try...do you have some expreience With this hospital?  I just want to know since they have got a lot media coverage and TV testmonials ...may be some true in the treatment. see this Newslink above.

• Hello All :

I'm very interested to see if you have any info about this hospital. I don't want to make my trip to China then I find it doesn't worth ! please let me know if you tried this treatment ? 

Thanks 

• Hi Hello,

New member here - native Chinese speaker.

I've looked up the website - and did a rough search on the hospital. Some keypoints:

1) The English website looks sketchy but this happens to legit businesses - I mean badly done translations and web sites. Where I used to go to university we had official letters written grammatically incorrect and the same happens to even local government facilities ( my mom is a prosecutor so back when I was at home I used to help our local procuratorate with the English site corrections - nobody speaks English). I wouldn't rule out the possibility based on how their site turns out in another language.

2) The free trial: More specifically, according to the Chinese site - first 100 patients admitted every month get to have a 4 day trial - not on all of the affected areas but just a designated trial patch - free of charge. So watch out - there might not be a free trial after all. I've looked up some local news sources - they've had hundreds of cases done pro bono but those are exclusively underprivildged uninsured farmers and the like. So I'm guessing if anyone is flying out there to get treated it's gonna cost dollars.

3) The old leading lady doc on that site's background is legit and the goverment funding checks out. ( do keep in mind it's China - national funding does carry weight but the selection process is by no means purely merit-based. ) Currently the hospital has about 100k following on Weibo( Chinese Twitter) - without much interaction ( replies, retweets etc) - so I'd take that w a grain of salt as well.

4) According their Weibo ( twitter) account the doctors there advocate low Vitamin C diet ( non-citrus fruits, nuts, veggies, red meat, dairy) and total abstinance from alcohol.

Best,
    Anna

P.S. I'm trying out excimer laser therapy, starting from next week. Will keep you guys posted!
    • Dear Anna

Thanks for ur information.... ,
      I need ur help to find out If a vitiligo hospital truly exist ,if it does it must be approved by government, if they have so many employee and big building they must have helped some ppl With there treatment, what it confuse me if they use Natural traditional medicine why they Call it hospital as if they use modern medicine.

I guss maybe  they help ppl in China and they are not web users that is why  there is no testimonials and much comment about the hospital.

Can you please help me find the Chinese vitiligo Group in China ..if they have forum can you see if they talk about this hospital or ask them what they say.

Thank you again!

found this video Clip :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hThg8OI_P4

Good Luck With ur excimer treatment...dont get burn.

Bamsegutt

• Hi B,

Clarification: this is in fact a hospital that specializes in vitiligo treatment. In China traditional chinese medicine (tcm) is not regarded as "alternative medicine" as many countries in the west do - so I do know as a matter of a fact that there are hospitals - private and government funded - that offer tcm treatment, in house. There's been great debate durinng the past ten years in mainland as to how China is supposed to categorize TCM -there's been just as many in oppositon as in favor of TCM's being "demoted" ( following the west's approach). In other words, it's perfectly normal for a person to go to a state-run hospital for some herbs and "non-modern" treatment.

But do keep in mind that offering Vitiligo treatment does not guarantee results. Here in NYC most derms offer treatments - no results guaranteed whatsoever. Just hopes. :(((

I personally don't know any sort of vitiligo groups in China - ( and my guess is they're pretty much filled with spammers and fake ads as well ) - but I'd suggest you look for QQ groups ( sort of chinese MSN online chat groups) as there might be some. But for that to work you have to have someone install the app and translate things and go through spams etc etc - it's a long shot. From what I see here ( on some Chinese sites) there're some good words and some others suggesting going instead to a top generic hospital that offers TCM instead of this specialty one that's located in the middle of nowhere. ( the city BingZhou, where the facility is located, is not the poshest location in China. ) But there's no doubt goverment endorsement checks out.

FYI, I've looked at a few numbers posted online - the price seem to range from big hundreds to low thousands ( in RMB). Just to give you an idea.

Best,
        Anna.

P.S. Just finished 2 sessions of excimer laser - so far havent seen any results yet. No burn - no irritation. Will keep you guys posted after a few more sessions.
  • Hi Bam,

Good job.

Can you give me her email  so that I will inquiry too?

Regards.

This reply was deleted.