Vitiligo research 2016

Yale study on Rheumatoid Arthritis using the molecule Tofacitinib revealed something INCREDIBLE!! ONE woman who had both RA and Vitiligo completely pigmented during this study within 5 months. I won't go into specifics but, this molecule inhibits the action of a certain pathway ( a pathway is like a path where certain biological compounds travel). This pathway inhibits inflammation as well as other symptoms which fit perfectly in RA. Hence, why it was used for RA. Before you go haywire trying to find The molecule Tofacitinib, remember that inflammation is the body's way of DEFENDING itself from disease, including infection ect.... So it would be really unwise to ingest this molecube. This study was done with people who were in horrible physical pain that the risk was worth it and it was for a small period of time. Doctors now are trying to use this molecule (Tofacitinib) to create medications. You must also understand that Vitiligo is caused by different factors something like fatigue. Fatigue can be felt when we are catching a cold, or when we don't sleep well, or when we are too physically active ect.. Vitiligo presents itself in this manner and it uses different reasons why it manifests itself. I am doing my own research and will post when and if Vitiligo decides to cooperate. I have extensive Vitiligo in ALL parts of my body and my Vitiligo has a hormone component since it appeared 1 year after giving birth to my son. It is ALWAYS a good idea to think back and try and identify what physical or mental occurance happened Before Vitiligo showed up. You might have to go back a couple years but it is worth doing so, because there will be different medications for Vitiligo according to the reason of its manifestation. The above information is only informative. I am not a Doctor nor do I take responsibility for the actions of others that might result In any way, shape, or form in someone's negative action.

You need to be a member of Vitiligo Friends to add comments!

Join Vitiligo Friends

Email me when people reply –